Before working with any kind of repair shop, it’s important to find out about their qualifications and services. Knowing this information about their background can help you determine whether you can trust a shop with the work you need to have done. This is especially truewhen it comes to windshield repair shops. BEAM Auto Glass has a list of questions you need to ask your auto glass repair shop in the Rock Hill, SC area:
- Is your business certified? First of all, make sure that you’re working with a certified and licensed auto glass repair service.
- Do you belong to any industry organizations? Ask an auto glass repair provider if they have any industry association memberships. These memberships validate an auto glass repair shop’s degree of experience and professionalism.
- Do you use federally-approved repair materials and tools? You want to work with an auto glass repair shop that uses only federally-approved tools and materials on your windshield.
- What type of warranties do you offer? Warranties give you a guarantee that you’ll be taken care of should something happen during or after the repair. Ask about the warranty provided by the windshield repair shop you’re considering.
- How soon after the repair will I be able to drive? Most windshield repairs shouldn’t take more than an hour to finish setting. However, be sure to ask when you’ll be able to drive again before the repairs are started.
- Does your shop offer mobile glass repair? Find out if any auto glass company you’re considering offers mobile windshield repair. BEAM Auto Glass does. We believe this is a very valuable and convenient service for those who can’t leave work or have an emergency situation.
When you need an auto glass repair service, call BEAM Auto Glass for our mobile windshield repair service. We’re ready to help drivers in Rock Hill, Chester, Lancaster, and surrounding areas of the Carolinas. Request a quote online today.